According to the terms and conditions outlined in Law 2/2023, which was enacted onFebruary 20th and governs the protection of people who report regulatory violationsand combat corruption, this channel is solely dedicated to addressing complaintsregarding legal violations by the organization or its members.
However, considering that CONSERVAS DANI has branches and subsidiariesoperating internationally, this channel will also be authorized to receive reports of legal violations occurring in those countries, in compliance with their specificregulations.
ACCESS ETHICS CHANNEL
If you have any questions regarding other matters, please feel free to contact us through the alternativechannels available on our website.
What is considered a regulatory violation?
The following examples, without being exclusive or exhaustive, are consideredregulatory violations:
- o Frauds and scams
- o Money laundering
- o Tax evasion or avoidance
- o Crimes against intellectual or industrial property
- o Unfair competition
- o Crimes against the market or consumers
- o Internal corruption
- o Irregularities with Social Security or the Tax Agency
- o Breach of data protection regulations
- o Disclosure of business secrets
- o Embezzlement
- o Crimes against the environment and public health
- o Violation of workers' rights
Some situations that can be reported through this channel include:
- o Possible illegal conduct or behaviors related to job performance,
- o Alleged mismanagement of company resources,
- o Instances of discrimination or sexual abuse,
- o Practices involving corruption, theft, fraud, etc.
Who can submit a report?
Any person connected to the company, including both current and formeremployees, as well as external parties who have had or currently have a work-related or professional connection to the company.
How can I make a report?
Reports can be submitted verbally, in writing, or in person by following the stepsprovided in the Confidential Complaints Channel form. Anonymous reporting is alsopossible.
How will the report be handled?
The report will be handled confidentially, with no retaliation against the person whofiled it.
What principles protect theperson reporting?
The internal information system abides by the following standards: secrecy, non-retaliation, respect for independence, data protection, communication privacy, and suitable procedures for keeping an eye on, looking into, and protecting the reportingperson.