The preparation of this sauce is very simple, we will only need 5 ingredients to enjoy a delicious sauce that goes very well with meats.
- Butter (3 tablespoons)
- Wheat flour (3 tablespoons)
- Milk (1 cup)
- Ground pepper
- We grab a frying pan and melt the butter.
- Once it is melted, we add flour and do not stop stirring for 2 minutes until a not very thick dough forms.
- We are adding the milk little by little without stopping stirring. It is important not to add more milk until the previous one is not well incorporated into the mixture, in this way we will prevent lumps from forming.
- Let it cook for 3 more minutes over low heat and without stopping stirring.
- If the sauce is too thick, add one more teaspoon of milk and repeat the previous step.
- When the sauce has the texture we want, we add the salt and white pepper to your liking.
- We stir and remove it from the pan.
- We accompany this sauce for meat and enjoy.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes
Total Time10 minutes