Who doesn't like potatoes? Today we will teach you how to prepare some potatoes stuffed with bonito with a very special touch, simple, fast and delicious.
- Medium potatoes (4 units)
- White tuna in olive oil DANI (150 g)
- Grated cheese (50 g)
- Oregano (1 teaspoon)
- Sweet paprika (1 teaspoon)
- First we are going to wash the potatoes to remove the remains of earth and we put them to cook for 20 minutes.
- We take out the potatoes and let them cool before handling them. In this way, we will prevent them from breaking when we cut them
- While the potatoes are cooling, we are preparing the filling. In a bowl we place the DANI northern bonito with its olive oil, the grated cheese and the oregano. We mix and leave it reserved for later.
- When the potatoes are at a warm temperature, we will cut them in half without shedding the skin.
- With a teaspoon, we empty the filling of the potatoes leaving a wall of 0.5 cm so that they do not break.
- With the filling that we have extracted from the potatoes, we will introduce it with the mixture that we have made previously.
- We will preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- We will fill the potatoes with the mixture made, spread oil on the tray and put them in the oven for 12 minutes until a golden layer is left on top.
- We will remove them from the oven, sprinkle with sweet paprika and enjoy.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time30 minutes
Total Time40 minutes