Garlic bread is one of the easiest recipes to prepare, it is also delicious and everyone likes
- Baguette bread (1 stick)
- Granulated garlic (5 teaspoons)
- Virgin olive oil (1/2 glass)
- DANI ground parsley (3 tablespoons)
- DANI smoked salt (to taste)
- Ground black pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- We will begin to preheat the oven to 180º.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, granulated garlic, ground black pepper and parsley. Getting a homogeneous mixture.
- Next, we will cut the bread into 1 cm thick slices.
- We take the mixture made previously and spread it on the bread with a generous amount. We place the slices on a baking sheet and let it bake for about 10 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
- We remove it from the oven, sprinkle smoked salt over it, let it warm up and enjoy.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
Total Time20 minutes