Golden on the outside and creamy on the inside, we show you how to prepare delicious crab pancakes.
- Cans of DANI crab meat (3 cans)
- Egg (1 unit)
- Mayonnaise (1 cup)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Ground cayenne pepper (1/2 tbsp)
- Ground black pepper (1/2 tablespoon)
- Parsley leaf (2 tablespoons)
- Bread crumbs (1 cup)
- Virgin olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- In a bowl add the cans of DANI crab meat, mayonnaise, egg, salt, ground cayenne pepper, ground black pepper and parsley. Mix all the ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
- With your hands, take the dough and shape it into a hamburger. Once we have the shape done, we will coat it with a thin layer of breadcrumbs.
- We heat a frying pan and we put oil, we fry the pancake 5 minutes in each side until they are golden. If we see that it browns too fast, we lower the fire.
- Serve on the plate and ready to eat. It can be eaten alone or accompanied.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time20 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
Total Time30 minutes