Learn how to make delicious cep croquettes that your palate will really enjoy.
- Ceps (200 g)
- Ground onion (3 teaspoons)
- Flour (50 g)
- Butter (50 g)
- Milk (500 ml)
- Ground pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Eggs (2 units)
- Bread crumbs (200 g)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Oil for frying
- Soak the DANI ceps in water for 30 minutes to hydrate them and then chop them.
- In a frying pan put butter until it melts.
- Add the chopped ceps, ground onion, salt and ground pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir until it becomes a dough. Then add previously heated milk and stir continuously for 5 minutes.
- Spread the preparation in a bowl and let it rest in the freezer for 1 hour, this way the dough will get more consistency.
- With the help of two spoons the croquettes are assembled.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and in another one put the breadcrumbs.
- We pass the croquettes through the egg and then through the breadcrumbs.
- Heat a frying pan with abundant oil and fry the croquettes until they are ready.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time1 hour 30 minutes
Cooking Time15 minutes
Total Time1 hour 45 minutes