We teach you how to prepare a delicious homemade pear cake that is very pleasant to the palate. Once you prepare it, you are going to love it.
- Begin to preheat the oven to 180º with heat on both sides and without air.
- Take the pears and peel them, 3 we will cut them into thin sheets for the final decoration and another 2 we cut them into small cubes.
- Next, we beat the mixture of eggs, diced pears, flour, sugar, milk, sweetened vanilla salt, ginger and cardamom.
- Beat until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Take a mold and grease it with a little butter, sprinkle a little flour and introduce the dough.
- Place the thin pear slices that we have previously cut.
- Bake it for 50 minutes at medium height with heat up and down at 180ºC.
- Once it is baked remove it from the oven, let it cool down to room temperature and we will remove it from the mold.
- Give it a final touch by adding apricot jam on top and enjoy.
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time50 minutes
Total Time60 minutes