For lovers of paprika, today we are going to teach you how to prepare a chicken with paprika with delicious flavors and textures.
- Chicken breast (1/2 kg)
- Granulated garlic (3 teaspoons)
- Poultry broth (100 ml)
- Virgin olive oil Rosemary (1 teaspoon)
- White wine (200 ml)
- Liquid cream (200 ml)
- Sweet paprika (1 teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper
- First we are going to cut the chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Heat a frying pan with oil and add the chicken cubes previously cut.
- Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper to taste and sauté for 2 minutes.
- We add the white wine with the simmer, we wait for all the alcohol to evaporate.
- Add the poultry broth and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- We add the liquid cream to the preparation, we stir it until all the ingredients are well integrated. Add rosemary and cook for 3 minutes.
- Finally we add the sweet paprika, stir it, remove it from the heat and enjoy.
Recipe typeMain course
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time15 minutes
Total Time20 minutes