Did you know that clams stand out for their high value in proteins of high biological value and the low contribution in carbohydrates and fats?
- We open our can of pink clams and serve them in a baking dish.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of butter above the source.
- Now, sprinkle the freshly grated Parmesan cheese. The amount will depend on the taste of each one.
- Add a little salt and pepper before baking.
- With the oven preheated to 180ºC, we cook the clams for approximately 5 minutes. They will be ready when the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately without letting cool and enjoy, with a touch of parsley and lemon on each clam when serving.
As soon as the platter comes out of the oven, everyone will appear in the kitchen to avoid running out of their pink clams.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time5 minutes
Total Time15 minutes