A delicious and simple recipe for sautéed ceps. A good garnish for meats and fish.
- Soak the ceps DANI in water for 30 minutes to hydrate them.
- Dry the ceps with a cloth.
- Heat a high-walled frying pan and add oil.
- When the oil is very hot add the ceps, salt, ground black pepper and ground garlic.
- Fry for 10 minutes, stirring energetically until golden brown.
- Sprinkle parsley on top and stir for 1 minute over low heat and ready to serve.
Recipe typeEntrée / Appetizer
Preparation Time30 minutes
Cooking Time15 minutes
Total Time45 minutes