Pasta contains carbohydrates and provides energy very efficiently. In addition, this recipe contains salmon which is a product rich in omega-3, therefore, it is a very useful recipe for athletes.
- First we cook the spaghetti.
- We take a bowl and add the milk and cream cheese and beat it until it has a homogeneous mixture.
- In a pot, heat the previous mixture over medium heat and add the chives, thyme, salt, black pepper and butter.
- When the flavor of the previous mixture has been unified, we open the cans of DANI salmon, crumble them and incorporate them into the pot. Let it cook for 2 minutes.
- We place the cooked spaghetti on a plate and add the cream previously made on top and enjoy.
Recipe typeMain course
Cooking Time30 minutes
Total Time30 minutes