A good combination of pasta and ceps provides great nutritional value as a source of fiber, protein and potassium.
- Hydrate the ceps DANI in water for 30 minutes.
- Then we dry them and cut them to our taste.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add the ceps and stir until it absorbs its own water.
- Then add the garlic powder, salt and parsley until golden brown and set aside.
- Boil the tagliatelle in plenty of salted water.
- Drain the tagliatelle well, mix it with the ceps and add a touch of ground black pepper on top.
Recipe typeMain course
Recipe CuisineMediterranean, Italian
Preparation Time30 minutes
Cooking Time15 minutes
Total Time45 minutes