It is a pizza with a base made of cauliflower dough, providing a tasty, crunchy and very healthy flavor.
- Cauliflower (500 gr)
- Water (1/2 glass)
- Rice flour (1 cup)
- Chickpea flour (1 cup)
- Salt Cherry Tomato
- Oregano (1 teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper (1 teaspoon)
- Extra virgin olive oil (1 teaspoon)
- Fried tomato (4 tablespoons)
- Granulated onion (1 teaspoon)
- Previously we heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Chop the cauliflower, put it in a frying pan without oil and let it brown for about 5 minutes. And then we let it cool down.
- We have to remove the water from the cauliflower, for this we will use a gauze and squeeze it so that all the liquid it contains comes out.
- In a bowl we include the cauliflower, rice flour, chickpea flour, salt and ground pepper. We knead until we get a dough ready to shape with our hands or with the help of a floured rolling pin.
- We place the base on a tray and bake it for 25 minutes.
- We take out the pizza and add the tomato sauce, the cherry tomatoes cut in half and the oregano. We bake 10 more minutes.
- We pour a splash of olive oil and granulated onion on top and enjoy.
Recipe typeMain course
Preparation Time5 minutes
Cooking Time40 minutes
Total Time45 minutes