Prepare a delicious salmon poke bowl at home with this easy and healthy recipe. Combine fresh chunks of raw salmon with sushi rice and a variety of fresh vegetables.
- 200 grams of sushi rice
- 200 grams of fresh salmon
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup edamame beans
- Crispy fried onion
- 50 grams of wakame seaweed, hydrated
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook the sushi rice according to package directions. Once cooked, let it cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, place the cooled sushi rice as a base.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and add them on top of the rice.
- Cut the mango into cubes and distribute as in the photo.
- Do the same with the avocado sliced and placed around the bowl.
- Sprinkle the crispy Dani fried onion, hydrated wakame seaweed, sliced radishes and cooked edamame beans over the bowl.
- Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds over the poke bowl.
Recipe typeMain course
Preparation Time20 minutes
Cooking Time10 minutes
Total Time30 minutes