- 1 can of Shrimps in garlic sauce
- 1 can of Squid in olive oil
- 1 can of Mussels in Spanish sauce
- 1 can of Octopus in olive oil
- 1 tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cayenne
- 1 tablespoon of fine herbs
- Olive oil
Mix the squid, the octopus and the mussels in a bowl, previously drained, with tomato, onion and pepper cut into pieces. Next we add the cut chilli pepper to small slices. Season with salt and fine herbs and finally add the shrimps in garlic sauce with their sauce. Remove everything well and if we lack seasoning we can add a little olive oil.
Reserve in the refrigerator about 30 minutes to serve cold.