If you want to prepare an authentic pasta with le sarde, a traditional Sicilian recipe, stay and we'll show you.
- We cook the pasta following the manufacturer's steps. And we reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- We will toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil, be careful because they burn easily.
- We will add oil in a pan, cut the two cayenne pepper units and introduce them to the pan, let it release the aroma for 2 minutes and reserve it.
- Once the pasta is done, we drain them and put them in a casserole, add the pine nuts, the drained sardines, the salt, the garlic powder and the parsley.
- Then we will remove the cayenne from the oil and introduce it into the pasta and stir it.
- We let it rest for 5 minutes and ready to enjoy.
Recipe typeMain course
Recipe CuisineMediterranean, Italian
Preparation Time10 minutes
Cooking Time20 minutes
Total Time30 minutes